Mom walks Charley around as we wait for the train in Jersey.
Mom poses perfectly with Charley in front of the "station".
While we waited Cousin Lauren played with the dirtiest rocks in the state.
Aunt Boo met us at Grandfather Clay's apartment in the city!
Upon our arrival Grandfather Clay led Aunt Boo, Katey, myself, and Charley to an Italian restaurant in the lower east side. We chose to sit outside so we could enjoy the weather and people watch. It was only later did we notice the maniac down the sidewalk from us yelling obscenities at the trees and gyrating around like a dancing circus monkey. We pointed him out to our waiter and he said "oh, that's just Tiger...this is his block. Let us know if he bothers you and we'll call the police." About ten minutes later the previously shirtless Tiger donned a University of Montana sweatshirt! I had to take a picture!! He was over what I thought was a relatively safe 30 yards away when I snapped a pic....HUGE MISTAKE!! Tiger somehow saw me take it and ran over screaming and yelling obscenities at me!! His thoughts concerning the pic included "You're the motherf$%#er who took my pic! I want to get paid for that pic!! I'm gonna blow your f*%#ng brains out!!" I was terrified so I quickly deleted the pic to show him it wasn't on the camera while the restaurant owners and waiters held him off and called the cops. He eventually disappeared around the block but when the cops did show up they said "oh that's just Tiger...this is his block." Welcome to New York Charley.
No comments:
Post a Comment