Monday, June 10, 2013

Henry goes to the Zoooooooo!

 
To enter the zoo...Charley was required to wrestle the Iron Hippo. Most 2 year olds did not pass this level.  We do not know where the losers went.

Mom, Aunt Boo, Charley, and Henry walking cheerily along through the Seattle zoo..

...that is until something spooked mom....
 
...A CROW!!  AT THE ZOOO!

Dad and Charley find a distant pride of lions...coincidence?...
 
...I don't think so.

Henry and Mom check out the elephants.


 
Charley debates going into the fox hole.

Whoa...what is this?

...I think we just figured out where the losers of the Iron Hippo wrestling match go.

Henry did not like that thought...

break time.

Charley looks for the Little Mermaid in the penguin pond.  I thought it may be a bit cold for mermaids there but he disagreed.

Dad carefully watches the boys as they bathe the zoo stink off themselves.

Chris finally lets Henry sit next to him only after confirming several times that he had bathed after the zoo. 
 
 
 

 
 

 

















 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment