It was hailing rather hard the other day, so of course Charley wanted to go out and stand in it.
Charley plays with a giant stuffed moose that he was given for his birthday.
Aunt Boo harasses Charley with the help of the giant moose.
Charley plays possum with the hope that Aunt Boo will stop bothering him...
...she decides to wait him out.
"Seriously Dad...I'm tired of playing dead...Aunt Boo is not getting the message!"
Charley gives the possum trick one last chance...
But Aunt Boo is relentless in her pursuit of Charley...
Charley covers his ears in hopes of drowning out Aunt Boo's screeching singing voice.
Charley loves avocados. I took this picture after telling him what the word "avocado" meant in the Mayan language. He thought it was hilarious.
Charley eats his first nectarine.
Here's another hint to Charley's secret....although the Shamrock shake won't be available for another year.

I thought you weren't going to tell Charley that his real dad is a Native American Katey met while you guys were buffalo hunting!
ReplyDelete