Sunday, September 25, 2011

Charley picks a pumpkin!

Mom, Dad and Charley made a trip out to Greenbluff to pick out a halloween pumpkin.  It was a rather windy day but fun nonetheless.

Charley had waaay too much fun taking this picture. 

Mom and Charley sit down to ponder which of the many hundreds of pumpkins is the perfect one.

Charley chews on his carharts to pass the time while we decide on a pumpkin.


I think he found one finally!!

Wait maybe not.

"Go away Dad! I found this one first!"

As an afterthought Charley decided I could help him carry it.

Really mom?  This is so embarrassing...the other kids are looking.

Charley was eating some fermented pumpkins while we weren't looking.

"Holy sh*t! DAD!  This pumpkin's almost taller than me!!"

Charley tries teaching the pumpkins the proper form for pushups.

"I SAID DOWN 1,2!....UP! 1,2!...DOWN 1,2!"


Charley told Oscar the horse a hilarious pumpkin joke before the hay ride.


What's dad and Charley lookin' at?

oh....horse butts.

Mom's hair blowin' in the wind when the horses took off gallopping down the road....Charley was amused.

"oh geez...mom...not again....you're ruinin' my street cred."

"HAY RIDES ARE @#$%&$# AWESOME, MOM!

A fun family day pickin' pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment