Saturday, April 16, 2011

Buster learns to Skype! And goes to Cyrus O'Leary's for lunch!

James and Charley preparing the computer so that James can see his girlfriend Dana.
Dad gets in on the action...he wants to know what "a skype" is too.
It actually works!!  Charley and James skype with Dana!

Between Charley, James, T-byrd and Aiden...Dana gets her fill of Spokane babies.

Mom comes in to re-focus the party.

Charley and Aiden making friends....

...kind of.  I don't know where Charley learned to right hook like that.

Charley checks out the crowd from Grandma T's shoulder at Cyrus O'Leary's.


Sammy and Abbie make funny faces at Charley....

...he's unamused.

And last but not least....here's some bathtime close-ups of ol' Charley per Aunt Boo's request.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the close-ups. He is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him again! I love you little Charley! Love, Auntie Bananie

    ReplyDelete