A few photos for friends and family to view as Charley & Henry grow up!
This is a great blog Tom and Kates! I love it!! Thanks so much for doing this for all of us that can't see him often. xo
"Grandfather Clay?" Absolutely hilarious! I can't get over how cute little Charley is and am really looking forward to the day I get to introduce him to Aiden!
Tom- This is great, now I have yet one more mode of procrastination: keeping up on Buster's Blog
This is a great blog Tom and Kates! I love it!! Thanks so much for doing this for all of us that can't see him often. xo
ReplyDelete"Grandfather Clay?" Absolutely hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how cute little Charley is and am really looking forward to the day I get to introduce him to Aiden!
Tom- This is great, now I have yet one more mode of procrastination: keeping up on Buster's Blog
ReplyDelete